- Data controller
- Name and address of the data protection officer
- Collection and use of data
- Use of contact methods
- Other links to external providers
- Limited purpose of data collection
- Plugins and tools
- Privacy notices – information on how we handle your data and your rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, articles 13, 14 and 21
Personal data that you provide to us when you visit this website is processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other statutory provisions that apply to electronic commerce.
2. Data controller
Europäisch-Iranische Handelsbank AG
Phone: +49 (0) 40 32109-0
Fax: +49 (0) 40 32109-890
3. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data controller's data protection officer is:
14480 Potsdam, Germany
Tel.: 030 44 05 85 03
Any data subject may contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions and suggestions regarding data protection.
4. Collection and use of data
Data is logged every time you visit our website and every time you access a file. The following data is collected:
- Your IP address
- The webpage you have come from
- The pages you click on
- The date and duration of your visit
We analyse this information for statistical purposes and to improve webpages for you, without creating personal user profiles. The data is also not passed on to third parties.
In some cases, cookies provide information so that we can automatically recognise you again. The IP address stored in the cookies allows us to recognise returning visitors.
You may reject cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
6. Use of contact methods
You can contact us by email or via a contact form on our website. The information you provide is then stored for the purpose of contact with you. The data is not passed on to third parties. We also do not check the data collected in this way against data that may be collected by other services on our website.
7. Other links to external providers
8. Limited purpose of data collection
Your personal data is only used for the purpose for which you have provided it to us or where you have consented to it being used and disclosed. Data is only collected and/or provided to government agencies and authorities in accordance with national statutory provisions. Our employees are obliged to maintain secrecy and data confidentiality.
9. Plugins and tools
We use a solution provided by etracker GmbH (Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, www.etracker.com) on our website. This involves collecting and saving data for marketing and optimisation purposes. This data can be used to create usage profiles under a pseudonym, using cookies. We do not use the data processed via etracker to identify you personally without your separate consent. We also do not combine this data with other personal data collected about you in order to identify you. You can object to processing of the above data at any time with effect for the future.
Privacy notices – information on how we handle your data and your rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, articles 13, 14 and 21
Other than on the website, we also process personal data as part of our business relationship. For information about these data processing operations and your data protection rights, some of which also relate to data processing on our website, see our privacy notices.
You will find information on the following issues:
- Who is the data controller responsible for data processing and who can I contact?
- What sources and data do we use?
- Why do we process your data and on what legal basis?
- Who will receive my data?
- How long will my data be stored?
- Is data transferred to a third country or an international organisation?
- What are my data protection rights?
- Am I obliged to provide data?
- To what extent is there automatic decision-making in individual cases?
- To what extent is my data used for profiling (scoring)?